I’m currently waiting for a call back from Dr K (the ear surgeon), and I’d like to do a better follow-up after that, if I feel up to it. The reason I’m waiting for a call is because yesterday I was in pain that was only about half a number away from my max. Today, the pain is a tiny bit better, but still very high. I’m hoping this is just because of the fibro… I really don’t want it to be a complication of any sort… I’ll try to write a better post-op report once I’ve heard back!
More posts from the Great Ear Saga: The Great Ear Saga of 2015, Bawling Bean, Stay on the Drops, Cutting in Time for School, The PreOp Highlights, Class, Surgery, Life, Anxiety, Dan’s Post-Surgery Update, PostOp Physical Therapy, My Post-Surgery Update, Pain Killers, Exhaustion, Life, October: PostOp and Life